Sunday, January 17, 2010

like a used car lot (without the clunkers)

I'm selling off some bikes - I decided quality over quantity, especially since I just heard a local shop is closing this month and is having a blow-out sale later in January and I'd like to pick-up a new(er) bicycle possibly, like a road bicycle with a more relaxed, upright geometry. [After going back and forth between a few bike brands and models, like Felt and Raleigh, I have my eye on a 2009 Specialized Roubaix Elite. MSRP is over $2000 but the end of season price is about $1500.]

[edit: these are all sold now] I am offering these bikes for sale - asking prices noted (local, cash offers considered):

Giant Rincon (21.5 inch steel frame) mountain bike (SOLD)


Shogun 500 (23 inch Japanese-made lugged double-butted steel frame) road bike (SOLD)


Schwinn BMX bike with a lot of Specialized brand components and new rear tire and grips (SOLD)

No comments: