Wednesday, September 29, 2010

rave for a great MO (mail-order? naw! actually, online and brick and mortar) bike parts company

Note: I spent money with these folks, I didn't get paid by them to write this.

I ordered a few parts from Universal Cycles this week just try them out. I needed bar tape replaced, and I figured if I was going to do that, I should consider replacing the fork at the same time, and if I do that, I should replace the headset too. I know, not logical at first, but I did get a really good deal on a 1" threaded (yep, threaded) carbon fork.

Anyways, I am impressed by UC's quick and easy price-matching system and their prices and even the shipping costs are reasonable.

I ordered this a day ago and this arrived this afternoon via UPS.



Well packed and quick delivery!

So here's the reasons why I am happy:
* good prices and ability to price-match
* good selection and easy-to-use web site
* quick shipping

No comments: