Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Twittering now too...

Hi.

I am still biking and bicycle commuting (not as often as I'd like to) and dreaming of rides and bikes. I am experimenting with Twitter more often and distracted by my current job-search. I've been spending time on Indeed and LinkedIn looking for the ever-elusive cycling/travel/food journalist position with great compensation and flexible hours... and perks like demo bikes and gear. (I'm kidding... a little).

I live across from REI HQ in WA State and down the street from Raleigh USA. Seattle Bike Supply (Torker, Redline, Wethepeople) is 15 min ride from here too. I should stage a "Occupy REI" protest to get hired there.

It's hard to do BIKE TO WORK MONTH when you're not working.

Anyways...

Look me up. I'm Twittering as @NatronJones.

No comments: