I'm eager to ride this week. I have two days I believe it would be feasible (weather permitting) to ride this week: Tuesday and Friday.
I am trying to get our team (we now have 10 team members!) registered ASAP. The difficulty has been myself and a few others signed up as individuals and I guess we need to have those cancelled before I can otherwise process our team registration. Hopefully this gets cleared up soon.
Over the weekend, I visited Bike Works in Columbia City. Bike Works is a non-profit bike shop in Seattle that does a variety of pro-bicycle charity programs, including teaching kids bike repair (kids can earn a bike this way) and also they send bikes to Africa. I bought a used wheel and new tire for my daughter Rachel's "recycled" 12-inch bike I built from donor bikes. If you need parts or supplies for BTW month, check out Bike Works. Their hours are generally 12-6 most days except Monday and Sunday is 12-4, so call ahead to make sure they're open 206-725-9408.
Trek Charge WaveCel Helmet
-
Trek Charge WaveCel Helmet: for the E‑Bike Era A new commuter helmet is
harder to make interesting than a new bike—but Trek’s Charge WaveCel
actually…
T...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment